CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

6 x 6 Paper Bag Mini Album w/Instructions


Made by Corrine Paul
2010

Basic Paper Bag Album instructions

Step by step directions

Materials
- 3 Paper Bags (any size)
- Hole punch tool
- Eyelets, book rings, ribbon or fibres to bind
- lots of good stuff to cover and embellish your pages

1. Take your 3 paper bags and lay them on top of each other alternating the ends.


Corrine's NOTE: I use six 6x6 paper lunch bags for my paper bag albums.

paper bag album instructions

2. Fold them in half to create a book. Notice how the three open ends each form a pocket.

Punch three to five holes along the spine.

Corrine's NOTE: As you can see by my example at the top of this post I punch 2 holes in my paper bag albums.

paper bag album
3. Set an eyelet in each hole and / OR thread a couple of lengths of ribbon or fibre (or a combo of both!) through each hole and tie off.

Corrine's NOTE: I use Book Rings in the holes and tie my ribbon to that. You can find Book Rings in the office supply area of WalMart, Meijer, etc...
paperbag album binded
4. Decorate your album as you choose using a variety of papers, embellishments, ribbon and any other creative elements in your scrapbooking stash. Finshed paper bag album
5. Create at least 3 large tags slightly smaller than the album itself to fit into the three pockets formed by the paper bags. Use them to hold extra photos or journalling. paper bag album tags

Paperbag Album Tips

  • I sometimes find it easier to decorate each page of the album before I bind it together.
  • Try different binding methods like, bind-it-all o-rings, paper binding, metal binding clips, brads, eyelets, book-rings, Japanese stab binding or ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. excuse me but can you remove this tutorial that was written by me for http://www.scrapbook-crazy.com/paper-bag-album-instructions.html.
    Please try to refrain from stealing content created by other.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete