CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Friday, January 28, 2011

Altered Russell Stover Candy Heart w/Mini Album Tutorial

Made by Corrine Paul

Bear Pattern Used: Little Scraps of Heaven Design (LSHD)
Fairy Bear

Small Russell Stover Candy Box
5 3/4 x 5 1/2

Paper used My Minds Eye, Wild Asparagus "beautiful" stripe/lime paper, "cherish" floral/hot pink paper, "cherish" dots/brown paper, Flair Designs Winterberry.

I attach paperclips while my adhesive drys to insure everything is in place.

I used the paper insert that came in the candy box as a pattern to cut my chipboard and paper for the heart shaped mini album.

I used paperclips to hold my papers on the front and back of each heart shaped pages.

I kept things simple and attached ribbon to enhance photos.
Ribbons used, Harvest Crafts 3/8 DBL sided ribbon.

I used the LSHD Fairy Bear Patter and made it 3-D using chipboard

Pattern used: Little Scraps of Heaven (LSHD) Fairy Bear.
I used the Fiskars Heart Stencil for the little pink heart shape.

The mini album fits nicely in the box.
Using an office supply hole punch I punched 1 hole in the upper left hand corner of each heart and attached the pages using a 1 inch key ring.


I used the Fiskars Heart shaped stencil to make the heart for the cover of the mini album. I attached a few ribbons to the 1 inch key ring.

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome candy box/mini album holder. TFS. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mini. Count me in
    Thanks for sharing
    karen k 3 at ameritech dot net

    ReplyDelete