CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Friday, January 28, 2011

Ballet Mini File Folder Album Tutorial

Made by Corrine Paul

Bear Pattern Used: Little Scraps of Heaven Design (LSHD)
Ice Skating Bear Pattern.

Mad tags and pockets for extra photos or journaling. I found the pink heart paperclips in the office supply department at Walmart.

I altered the pattern to make my little ballerina bear.

I thought lace around the edges of the cover would be pretty but I couldn't get it to lay right in the corners so I decided not to add it.

Trying different ideas for the tutus

Trying out some ideas for eyes using my punches

Adding glitter to the title ballerina's tutu

Adding chipboard to lift the paper piecing off the page to give more dimension

Ballarina poses

Adding the pearl strands to their tutus

Inking the title for the front cover and deciding what FRENCH ballet terms/words to include on the pages.

Finished back cover

3 comments:

  1. Super cute album!! I love how you created her skirt using a flower.... so creative!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is just adorable! You did a wonderful job on it! What a sweet gift this would make for a little girl's first recital. TFS!

    Anne
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your album. Count me in
    Thanks for sharing
    karen k 3 at ameritech dot net

    ReplyDelete