CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Paper Towel Roll Tag Mini Album Tutorial

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this tutorial with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

http://judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2010/09/paper-towel-roll-tag-mini-album.html

Here is a mini album I made out of paper towel rolls. Here is a tutorial link on how to make a toilet paper roll mini album. I made mine out of a paper towel roll. I trimmed the paper roll to 4 3/4 inches I got (2) paper towel rolls out of one towel roll. I sprayed the towel roll with spray starch and ironed it to get it to lay very flat. I trimmed pattern paper to fit towel rolls and adhered pattern paper to towel roll. I punched holes with crop_a dile. Add book rings, tags and embellishments and I have a mini album. Click any photo to enlarge it!
I used the paper and embellisments I won from Terry's blog candy. I bought the large tags at a office supply store. The book rings I got at walmart. I like how the mini album turned out.
The embellishments used are me and my big ideas (Pure Divinity-Girls embellishments. These are perfect if you are making a girl project.
I love all the embellishments that came in this pack. They are gorgeous!
I used a sponge and sponged stamping ink on the tags to give it that look. Im going to add photos and journal to tags later on. This was easy to make and I do love the out come of it. I will be making more of these when I get some more empty rolls:0) Maybe you will make one.
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corrine, I'm so glad you like my girl toilet paper roll mini album. Next time you use my creation please get my permission before you copy my original post on your blog. I would like if you would just link back to my blog.

    ReplyDelete