CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Cupcake Altered Band Aid Tin

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23832349@N05/4262712396/


photo
A sweet valentines day tin that holds cash, a gift card, candy or even a little mini album. Thanks for looking.

This band aid tin is perfect for so many uses! Perfect to give to teachers,grandparents, co workers! These look so cute displayed at work, or home!

**Stuff it with cash for that special someone**

**Use it to present a gift card!**

**Fill it with your favorite candy and keep it at work!**

dalayney's

No comments:

Post a Comment