CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Saturday, January 29, 2011

GOOD EATS Recipe Book Tutorial

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this tutorial with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

http://mayaroad.typepad.com/dt/2009/06/farmhouse-recipe-book-great-teacher-gift.html

This counter top recipe book is a great gift for some favorite family recipes.

I used the Clear Acrylic Calendar Stand with the chipboard pages. The perfect thing about this book is that it fits the pre-made 4x6 recipe cards perfect. You just have to punch the holes in them to match the rings and put it in it's proper section.

854883db311b2be5120f24e5744ef33c_image_269x268

You can also use the Clear Acrylic Recipe Stand with Chipboard Pages, I didn't have one on hand so I used the Calendar stand, which worked perfect for me!

8f4ae1fc006696e20eedb2aed8620682_image_269x268

I used the Jonathon Mini Alphabet (good) and the Jonathon Chipboard Alphabet set (EaTs), regular size. I used the Turquoise Metallic Maya Mist for the title letters.

For the letters on the tabs, I used the Jonathon Alphabet Rubons. They were the perfect size for my categories. I mixed up the upper and lower case for spacing reasons and to add character to the words.

So, for me....no more looking through all my cookbooks trying to remember which book that "certain recipe" is in..now I can compile all our favorites. I can flip right to it and have it open and ready. When I'm not cooking it makes a darling country farmhouse home decor piece!!

IMG_1516-1



IMG_1410-1

Bon Appetite'

******************************************************



If you are like me, you have a zillion recipes. These days you can get them anywhere - on the web, in magazines, free flyers, books and mine keep piling up ... but there are a few that I keep making again and again. So this album is my "tested and true" album. This is the recipe book. We have Dean's mom's recipe book and it's tattered and beaten but it's loved. The following recipe book is what I envision Abigail using or at least having when she gets older.







I completely lifted the cover off her, I loved it that much. It's what sold me on the recipe book in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment