CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fiskars "Woodland Tree" Vacation 12 x12 Layout w/Tutorial

Made by Corrine Paul
TREE~Fiskars "Woodland Tree"
FROG~Little Scraps of Heaven
Feeling Froggy Collection

I bought a NEW toy and had to use it and SHARE it with you

Paper used, The Paper Studio Brown Solid
Using the Fiskars "Woodland Tree" stencil made this layout fast and easy

Inking the edges of the hearts that will go on the tree

Cutting chipboard that will I will glue the hearts on to give a little dimension to the tree

The pattern for the tree w/hearts is on the package

Trying to show that the chipboard isn't real thick, it is just right for this

Adding journaling strips and photo mat

I used one of 4 frogs in the Little Scraps of Heaven "Feeling Froggy" Collection

I used the VACATION, ATD Momenta "Wish You Were Here" Chipboard Titles

1 comment:

  1. Cute vacation layout!!

    shellabc@prekfun.com

    http://kccroppers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete