CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things I Love Mini Album Tutorial

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this tutorial with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

http://madebyme2.blogspot.com/
















This is one of my first mini albums I created. I hope to make more. I have been wanting to do this for a while, the thing is, I am wondering why! I don't really have any need for these, they just looked like fun to make and I love seeing all the ideas online of mini albums. I saw this type of album a couple months ago (I thought on Stampin' Connection through Stampin' Up, but when I went back to find it, I couldn't). There are quite a few tutorial videos on YouTube on mini albums though. This one is a toilet paper roll mini album. (I thought that sounded a little weird and not sure if that is what I would want to call it.) I have seen these made several different ways. Some were covered with paper and others were painted. I used paint for this one, but not sure if I like the cover because you can see the line going down it and it looks too much like a toilet paper roll! Oh well, here are some of the things I used to make this album. I love the little pockets and all the pull out tags and now that I have my fun little photo printer and can print small photos, these might be fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment