CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Strawberry Box Tutorial w/Pattern & Instructions

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this tutorial with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

http://whiffofjoy.blogspot.com/2010/07/strawberry-box.html

Hello, it's me, Monika.

I want to show you today, how to make little Strawberry boxes for many decoration possibilities. I had several requests for these boxes on my blog , that I thought I'd share the instructions with you (even the pattern is not my personal creation).

All you need therefore is:
  • Pattern - please take the first picture and save it on your computer and then print it out OR copy paste the first picture to a word doc where you can adapt the size according to your wishes
  • Paper
  • Pencil
  • Scissors
Optional:
  • Punches
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder


Cut out pattern and trace onto background paper


Cut out


If you like, you can use for example Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for texture


Score on dashed lines and fold





Cut out pattern of the green and trace onto background paper or just use a similar punch as I did. Punch holes with ca. 1/8 inch hole punch (or a needle) and glue tab on box to inside

Weave ribbon though holes in box and pull closed, tie a knot. Pull both ends of ribbon through strawberry top and tie a bow



Jen Martakis created a treat box with coordinating card for Valentine's Day. The dipped strawberry sticker from our We've Got Your Sticker, "Sweet" set is the focus and inspiration for the non-traditional color scheme;

No comments:

Post a Comment