CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Saturday, February 12, 2011

10 Things I Love About You Mini Book Tutorial

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this tutorial with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

http://www.scrapbook-crazy.com/10-things-i-love-about-you.html

A '10 things I love about you' themed mini album would make a gift to give to that special person in your life whether it be your partner, your child or a friend. It can be as deeply heartfelt or as lighthearted as you want it to be.

As the title suggests this theme requires that you list the 10 reasons you love your partner. Be specific with the reasons you chose and highlight the feelings and thoughts that they inspire in you. Remember it is better to say "I love that feel like I'm the only person in the world when I am around you" rather than "I love the way you make me feel"

Think about the following to get you started on your "10 things I love about you" list:

  • Habits
  • The little things they do for you: in the morning, when you feel down, for your family
  • Things they say: favourite sayings
  • Items that remind you of them: the cap they always wear, that leather jacket he won't get rid of, coffee cup
  • Behavior
  • Your five senses
  • Qualities
  • Facial features: smile, dimples etc.

Baby specific stuff

  • Body parts - Cheeks, chubby thighs etc.
  • Smile
  • Baby Talk
  • laugh, giggle, cry

Once you have completed your list then scrap a page for each reason. Select some photos of your subject for your mini book. If you have chosen particular items that you love about your subject then take pictures of those items to add into your pages.

Have fun

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. Although I don't do much scrapbooking I do journal quite a bit and I am intrigued by this, I plan on putting it on my To Do list. I am going to put a short paragraph from the beginning of this post and link it to you if thats alright, on my new blog.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete