CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Wish Mini Scrapbook Album

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this tutorial with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

http://andreawalford.com/i-wish-mini-scrapbook-album-class

The first of every month marks the release of my new class planner and stamp class by email for that month. For the month of December, I’m really excited to be able to offer you this "I Wish" Mini Scrapbook Album Class. As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I find that this is the perfect time of year to offer a scrapbooking class because everyone is looking for affordable, yet unique Christmas ideas for all those hard-to-shop for people in our lives – parents, grandparents, long-distance relatives. Who wouldn’t love this little album filled with the gift of memories?

The idea for this class came when I saw the popular flip book – I loved the concept of a small, portable scrapbook album – but at the same time wanted one that could fit LOTS of pictures, more than the flip book allows. So, after much experimentation I came up with this album. Still created out of only 1/2 of a Simply Scrappin’ Kit, it will fit up to a whopping 13 pictures! Although this little album is Christmas-themed, it’s easily adaptable to any theme or occasion - keep the basic album construction and page layouts and simply change the Simply Scrappin’ Kit used. This makes it the perfect class for before OR after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment