CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays Basic Grey Mini Album Tutorial

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this tutorial with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

http://withagrin.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-holidays-basic-grey-mini-album-bm.html



A Holiday Gift
"What I love about you" Christmas Tree Mini Album Gift

******

Hi Everyone! Happy Holidays to all you beautiful talented scrappers~

Ok.. I have to say, during the holidays I go happy-crazy trying to fit in all the things I WANT to do along with things I HAVE to get done... AND I LOVE IT! Ta-hee. At the top of my wish list this year was to find time to make a couple of gifts for my family & friends... and yay.. with the help of a super cute Maya Road chipboard mini album and the amazing Gorgeous Jovial Holiday paper collection from Basic Grey... I was able to make 'Snappy-Gift-Making-Magic'! Visit BlueMoon Scrapbooking today and make YOUR magical gifts and treasures!!!

A Christmas Tree shaped album with bold prints, fun holiday scrappy embellies (BG chipboard, ribbons, flowers, oh my!) .. I'm thrilled how easy, fast and fun this little keepsake mini was to create! It will be filled with special handwritten notes on all the pages, a Ghiradelli chocolate on first page and a fun gift card will be waiting on the last page! Another super fun project that I'm thrilled to give as a holiday gift :)

* A Gift of Christmas Tree Magic *

* Layering the tree *

* details that catch the eye *

* Magical *

* Naughty or Nice *

* Peace & Love + gift card *


* Holly Jolly back cover *

And from my scrappy heart to yours...
"May you and yours have a beautiful, safe and healthy holiday season filled with everything that is perfect!"

~With a Holly-Jolly Grin,
xoxo Steff

No comments:

Post a Comment