CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Days Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album w/Tuturial

Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album


SUMMER DAYS


You'll need 4 toilet paper rolls.


Flatten rolls and pick coordinating papers for mats


Use any acrylic paint


Let rolls completely dry


Pick coordinating solid colors for 12 mats.
1 for each side if the flattened roll and 4 pull out tags.


I zig zagged all 12 mats (optional)


Punch SMALL holes for key rings
(I buy mine if the office supply department)


Attach mats to pages


Decorate each page with embellishments of your choice.


Use brads, ribbons, buttons, etc


I found it easier to decorate the pages without the key ring


Page 1 & 2


Page 3 & 4


Page 5 & 6


Working on front cover.
I used my glue gun to attach the flowers.


Back Cover


Mini alphabet stamps used with Distress Ink to make the title
SUMMER DAYS


Sun Paper Piecing Pattern from the Pool Time Fun Collection by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/


Pull out tags


Added SUMMER DAYS title

Mini Album designed by Corrine Paul

My album was inspired my Emily's: http://networkedblogs.com/iSn2N?ref=nf

Thank You

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS !You make it look so easy! I'm dying to try these. I hope it comes out as sweet as your! FABULOUS hon :..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just amazing!!!
    I never thought of anything like that!!!
    Very creative,,Love it!!!
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG to cute and step by step instructions, that is awsome

    ReplyDelete