CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Personal Challenge for the Week of June 12-18

My personal challenge for this week~
As you know I have a fetish for paper stacks. I am going through some of my paper stacks and randomly picking color combos, so far I have 3 sets. Now I have to take each combo set and make something, so I should have 3 projects for this week and as of right now I have no idea what they are.
Wish me luck!
Please feel free to play along with me!!
HAVE FUN!!!
PS:If you feel like sharing please post your finished products on this blog's Facebook page. I would love to see what you come up with.
I will share mine at the bottom of this post as I complete each one.

Patterns I used are by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs:
http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/

Project #1
Summer Days Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album


Album Design by Corrine Paul
Project #2
Fairy Princess
The Good Witch Pattern from the LSHD Land of Oz Collection


Paper Piecing Design by Corrine Paul
Project #3
Father's Day Gift Tag
Scarecrow Pattern (minus the straw) from the LSHD Land of Oz Collection.
I made this for my dad for Father's Day


Tag Design by Corrine Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment