CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kaisercraft Stocking Garland Stocking Mini Album Tutorial

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this tutorial with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

Kerryn : I love the new Kaisercraft Stocking Garland but really lack a suitable place to display it. When I had another look at it though, I realised it would make a great mini album. I have taken out one of the stockings so that it wasn’t too thick for the album rings and have only used a cuff on the front and back of the album.

The Be Merry collection was perfect for these photos of my daughter’s first Christmas.

I kept the embellishments to a minimum and have included plenty of journalling.

Mini albums are a great way of capturing those precious memories that enables you to use lots of photos to tell the story.

“Stocking Mini Album” by Kerryn Lawson

Products Used : Be Merry paper collection – Happy (P560), Cheer (P558), Joy (P556) and Delight (P561), Be Merry diecut elements (DC325), Be Merry black rubons (RB875), Be Merry colour rubons (RB876), Be Merry 6×6 paper pad (PP829), Be Merry Bliss Specialty Paper (PS114), Be Merry Chipboard (CB114), Lace – Natural (EM928), Rhinestones – Red (SB711), Stocking Garland (SB2082), Album Rings – Dark Brown (M019), Mini Alphas – Cherry Red (MA508), Clear Stamps – Dated (CS724).

Other products Used : Martha Stewart punch, Stampin’ Up punch, String

******************************************************

LG: Like Kerryn, I thought that the Stocking Garland would make a perfect Mini Album for some photos that my family took last Christmas. Our christmas color theme was almost the same colour as the ‘Tis the Season line so I decided to work with that.

I just love the vintage feel of the ‘Tis the Season collection. I added a lot of crackle paint on this project to add texture.

Here are the inside pages of my mini album:

“Stocking Garland Mini Album” BTP by LG Belarmino – Stocking Garland (SB2082). ‘Tis the Season’ Collection: Patterned papers, 6×6 paper pad (PP830), Mini Journal Tags (JT606), Printed chipboard (CB115), Die cut elements (DC326), Rub ons (RB877). Mini Alphas (MA508). Organza ribbon (RI616). Pearl Brad (EM933). Others: Crackle paint

No comments:

Post a Comment