CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 6 x 6 Recipe Album Tutorial

Hello Everyone, I wanted to share this tutorial with you. If you want to know more about the designer and other services, page kits or classes they may offer please visit their blog, store or web site. Enjoy!

http://dianesdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/hearts-go-home-for-christmas-6-x-6.html

Recipes will be family favorites, ones I've enjoyed or ones that just look simply wonderful. I'm looking for recipes that can be easily made, but that tastes like they took all day! I have appetizers, beverages, salads, veggies...well, enough recipes for several full course meals!


These two pages (above/below) use a retired stamp set (Espressoly for You), but it seemed to perfectly fit the recipes. Because I have several demonstrators taking my classes, I knew some might prefer Stampin' Up! only products, so I created an alternative design for them.


The following two pages are the Stampin' Up! only versions. The mug is made using a tag punch!

I absolutely love Wassail. I think it tastes very healthy. Just thinking about is making my mouth water!


The first time I had this salad was at my grandmother's on Christmas day many years ago. It was so yummy...I couldn't decide if it was a salad or a dessert! You decide.


Who doesn't need some great recipes to jazz up the left over Christmas turkey. But I rarely fix turkey for Christmas. So I've included other favorite recipes for meats. Just thought for those who do fix a turkey, this recipe might come in handy.



I'm still taking photos of cards...but hope you enjoyed a peek (didn't post them all!) into my most recent class. Their pages were beautiful! It's going to be a stunning gift or Christmas treasure.

Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment