CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About the Celebrating Ordinary Moments Blog

Mission Statement
Thank you for checking out my blog. I started this blog to create a place where people are able to find inspiration and share ideas. I find myself surfing the web looking for inspiration that is unique and different. If I find an interesting tutorial I'll share it with you. I will include a "live" link back to the original blog, store or web site so that you may have the option to visit and learn more about the designer and other services, class or kits they may offer. By posting tutorials I am hoping to help inspire people that are interested in creating something fresh and new.


Terms of Use for my Personal Designs or Patterns.
When listing completed projects on eBay, blogs, etsy, facebook, personal websites, forums or online venues, or if using these patterns for a project submitted to magazines or other publications, it is required that credit be given to Corrine Paul in a reasonably visible way. Example; “Pattern used from Corrine Paul http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/."

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scraptastical Kreations Blog Hop July 15th-17th


Scraptastical Kreations Sale - Bration Blog Hop & Mini Crop

Welcome to the Scraptastical Kreations Sale - Bration Blog Hop & Mini Crop
My name is Corrine and Welcome to my blog. My project is posted at the bottom.

Today we are kicking off our GRAND OPENING at Scraptastical Kreations and thought it would be fun to host a hop featuring our new Design Team! Each Design Team member has chosen a different file to showcase today and we know you are going to love what they have brought to the table!

Lots of new files have been added to the website for this Grand Opening! And what a better way to celebrate than with a fantastic sale?? Starting today, if you spend $25 or more, you will get 60% off your total purchase! That is what I call a SALE - BRATION!

We are also hosting a mini crop on the fan page with lots of fun, games, prizes, and challenges! Who doesn't love an online crop?!?! You don't have to leave your house and drag all your supplies somewhere, you can sit right there in your crafty space and create! So head on over to the SK fan page and join in on the fun!! You don't want to miss it!

Are you ready for more? Scraptastical Kreations is offering a fantastic GRAND PRIZE!!!! ONE Grand Prize winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to Scrapatastical Kreations! To be eligible for the grand prize, you MUST complete the following:

1. Become a follower of this blog and leave a comment on all the blogs.

2. Become a fan on the Scraptastical Kreations FB fan page and post that you stopped by from the hop.

3. Go to this blogs Facebook page and click LIKE.

A winner will be chosen by random.org and will be awarded a $50 gift certificate!!

NOW, here is the complete line up for the hop:

Kristy/SK www.scraptasticalkreations.blo​gspot.com

Colleen www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.c​om

Corrine www.celebratingordinarymoments​.blogspot.com

Ruza www.ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.​com

Christine www.stampynwifesspace.blogspot​.com

Diane www.thescrapinator.blogspot.co​m/

Tanya www.little-scrapper.blogspot.c​om

Thank you all for taking the time to hop with us today and hope you enjoy all that is in store for you!
Day #1
Western Days
12 x 12 Two Page Layout


Page Design by Corrine Paul
Western Days Pattern by Scraptastical Kreations
http://www.scraptasticalkreations.com/













Happy HOPPING!!

16 comments:

  1. Very cute layout Corrine! I love the western file, can't wait to use it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! love it!

    Summer
    http://mominthevalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout Corrine!
    - Dawn
    http//dawnsdesignsthatdelight.blogspot.com
    designsthatdelight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The western file is great and you did a wonderful job with it! I am already a follower and fan on fb (amy jones) Visit often!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And I love your hay bales!!! Awesome!
    ~Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. its adorable corrine! love the printed paper you used for the mountains..very cute! bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just love your layout and this cut file. I am so impressed by the files so far and am a follower and a fan and all the other requirements. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YeeHaw what a great layout! TFS Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the cutest layouts I have seen in a long time!! That horse is to darned cute!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/

    I am a follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very nice layout, I really like the horses!

    KristaInMN at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Western Layout! Real cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, Love, the layout! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That layout came out so cute, I have that pattern set and I can't wait to try it now, thanks for sharing.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable layout. Just too cute.
    I'm a follower and fan on FB.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I LOVE THE HORSE! ADORABLE! TFS! I am a follower and a fan! I would be honored if you would check out my blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, goodness! Your pages are so cute! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete